*Information presented is what could be obtained by TFTJ editors from available sources*
Pageant system also has a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram presence
Director: Tenisha Dotstry
Mission: Empower women of all ages to achieve their own personal goals and become leaders within their communities. We believe that in order to become a leader, all of the accomplishments received by the person should be acknowledged. These accomplishments may be academic, career, or personal. Our contestants should be willing to develop their leadership skills by creating a personal platform. The work performed through this platform must have a positive impact not only on themselves, but in the local, state, or national communities. The journey each lady takes towards the American Dream Pageant should benefit them not only on stage during the competition, but in many aspects of their normal life. With our well-rounded approach, we strive to provide an avenue for which these women can thrive personally and professionally. American Dream Pageants is committed to operating at the highest levels of integrity and dedication with the goal of “Leading by Example Beautifully”.
- Teen American Dream
- At least 14 and no older than 17 by the first day of national pageant weekend.
- Miss American Dream
- At least 18 and no older than 26 by the first day of national pageant weekend;
- Mrs. American Dream
- Legally married and living with their spouse;
- At least 18 years of age and no older than 49 by the first day of national pageant weekend;
- Not legally or unofficially separated.
- Ms. American Dream
- At least 27 and no older than 49 by the first day of national pageant weekend;
- Elite American Dream
- At least 50 years of age and over by the first day of national pageant weekend;
- Any marital status
Personal Interview (50%)
Fun Fashion (25%)
Evening Gown (25%)
Free Optionals: Photogenic, Appearance, Leader by Example, Ambassador, Congeniality, Social Media, Top recruiter
Paid Optionals: Supermodel (Fun Fashion and Gown Scores), Ambassador (Ad Pages), People’s Choice
Please check website or contact the director for current pageant dates, fees, and rules.